So back in December I entered to win a giveaway on Beauty Logic....and actually won! Along with six other winners, I received the opportunity to choose any 7 items of my liking from Salma Hayek's beauty product line, called Nuance. It was so much fun to pick and choose. Can't wait to start doing my own blog AND YouTube giveaways!
Click below to see the items I received ......
I just recently received my prizes in the mail last week...here they are! :
The 7 Items:
1. Nuance Dual Phase Makeup Remover
2. Nuance Oxygen Activated Foaming Face Wash
3. Nuance Smooth Start Skin Primer
4. Nuance Anti-Aging Wrinkle Filler Eye Serum (I'm still in my 20's but I already see those fine lines creeping up! Lol)
5. Nuance Rosehip Moisturizing Body Lotion (I actually chose the Jojoba Dual Phase Body Oil, but they said they didn't have it...so sent the lotion instead)
6. Nuance Rose Petal Hydrating Balm
7. Nuance Color Vibrance Lipstick in "Passion Pink"
I'll let you guys know how the products work out....in the meantime....
HUGE THANKS TO MILLY of BEAUTY LOGIC and NUANCE for the GIVEAWAYS!
p.s. Did you guys catch Milly on the People's Choice Awards last night repping the CVS Beauty Board?? :)
THANKS FOR READING!
** Don't forget to 'JOIN THIS SITE' and share with a friend! **=======================================================================