What I'm specifically referring to is e.l.f's Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in.......(well, you'll have to click below for the details ). Though the name suggests it's a bronzer, it's best used as a highlighter for the cheeks, brows, and inner corner of the eyes. This post gives you suggestions for which bronzing powder best complements your specific skin tone. I have also included behind-the-scenes photo examples from models I've used the product on!
Click below for details!
If you prefer to hear me talk about this, feel free to watch this video instead....otherwise, carry-on reading below :
SO HERE'S THE RUNDOWN:
For Fair Skin: Use e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in 'Luminance' as a highlighter!
* It's a cream-ish gold color that illuminates fair to medium skin tones (looks best if you have a cool undertone).
For Medium/Tanned/Brown Skin: Use e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in 'Sun Kissed' as a highlighter (this is my personal favorite)!
* It's a peachy gold color that adds a warm glow to medium to dark skin tones.
Here are photo examples (organized by skin tone) below:
* On the model, you can see the subtle sheen above her blush from the 'Luminance' bronzing powder, especially in the second pic.
(You can view more pics from the model above in this behind-the-scenes post.)
MEDIUM/ TANNED SKIN
* On the models, focus right above their cheekbones...that golden shimmer you see is from the bronzing powder in 'Sun Kissed'.
(You can view more pics from the model above on the right in this post.)
BROWN SKIN (Dark/Deep)
* I know you see that warm glow against the model's brown skin in the first pic...and in the 2nd pic, you see a sort of lighter color above the model's cheek bones. This illuminating effect was achieved by using the 'Sun Kissed' bronzing powder once again.
this post, and the model on the right, here.)
As mentioned, I also use this product (in 'Sun Kissed') on myself! ...In this pic I'm wearing it as a cheek AND brow highlight:
Hope this helps!.....Thanks for reading!
What's your favorite highlighter?.....Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below!
* Glamour by Khadine - NYC Makeup Artist *
Like this post? Hit the 'JOIN THIS SITE' button on the right-hand side of this page!......plus, share with a friend! :)